- The first DSP laboratory book that uses the FPGA platform instead of the DSP platform for implementation of DSP algorithms
- Incorporating introductions to LabVIEW and VHDL
- Lab experiments covering FPGA implementation of basic DSP topics including convolution, digital filtering, fixed-point data representation, adaptive filtering, frequency domain processing
- Hardware FPGA implementation applications including wavelet transform, software-defined radio, and MP3 player
- Website providing downloadable LabVIEW FPGA codes View or Post a Review at Amazon.com
Sidharth Mahotra is a graduate student in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Texas at Dallas conducting research in the area of image processing. Earlier, he worked as a scientist at the Indian Space Research Organization in the field of satellite image processing, CCD detector electronics and system integration.