Exploring Microorganisms: Recent Advances in Applied Microbiology, contains a selection of papers presented at the VII International Conference on Environmental, Industrial and Applied Microbiology - BioMicroWorld2017 (Madrid, Spain). This book offers the outcomes of completed and outgoing research works and experiences of several microbiology research groups across the world. The volume is divided into the following sections:
* Agriculture, Soil, Forest Microbiology
* Environmental, Marine, Aquatic Microbiology. Geomicrobiology
* BBB - Biodeterioration, Biodegratation, Bioremediation
* Microbiology of Food and Animal Feed
* Industrial Microbiology
* Microbial Production of High-Value Products: Drugs, Chemicals, Fuels, Electricity ...
* Biotechnologically Relevant Enzymes and Proteins
* Medical, Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Microbiology
* Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. Antimicrobial Resistance
* Microbial Physiology, Genetics, Evolution and Adaptation
Readers will find this book a useful opportunity to keep up with the latest research results, insights and advances in the microbiology field.